Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Bit of Home

This coming week, a team of 8 people is traveling from our home church of Covenant Community (AKA CovCom) in Scottsdale, AZ.  The leader of the team has been one of my/our friends/supporters for the past 13 or so years and he's bringing 3 of his "kids" (some of them are now adults) with him! I am SO looking forward to spending time with our friends, sharing our growing relationships in La Fe with them, and being able to have some "homey" feelings for the week. Hooray!


PS - It was my birthday on June 24th and Mike took me out to dinner tonight at Ceasar's. I had grilled salmon, baked potato and homemade tiramisu for dessert. Delicious! Here's a picture of my birthday buddies and I celebrating the day of by eating a Skittle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment